Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dave Apologizes!

Edmonton, AB. The self-proclaimed King of Everything, David Chung, has issued an apology today for his rampant disregard for updating his Weblog.

"I sincerely apologize for not updating for so long. My Weblog - or Blog, as I like to call it - has been neglected for far too long. I vow to rectify the situation."

Chung, 21, is infamous for his sharp wit, biting satire and raw plagiarism. When queried further on what he will write about, the statuesque man replied, "Oh, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. But you'll all just have to wait to find out."

The "blog" has become a well-respected institution on the internet. Most people use the medium as an online diary of sorts, to update readers on their boring lives. Chung's is no different. His "blog," Davespace 5000, was established earlier this year and has achieved a small cult following of other Blog Owners. "It's complete garbage," says one friend, who asked not to be identified. "He's so full of himself that it's funny. But at the same time, it's not."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home