Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Let's File It Under "B" for "Boring"...

The updates have been few and far between in these here parts. While three days is not my record for not updating this space of mine, compared to my prolific updating in the last couple of weeks, it's borderline scandalous.

The truth is, nothing interesting has happened to me. Nothing even worthy of "altering" to seem more interesting. I can't make a story about getting burned by popcorn oil seem more interesting than it is. Unless of course, that oil happened to be emitting gamma radiation, mutating me into a copyright-infringing version of the Hulk™. So instead of writing a semi-witty/semi-humorous/semi-sane post, I'll give you one nugget of wisdom from the ol' Dave-meister.

Popcorn burns, indigestion and lack of sleep are not interesting topics for a good blog.

That is all. What more do you want from me? I don't owe you anything. (Except Rob. I'll have your money soon)



Music that is good:
Franz Ferdinand - "Do You Want To",
Kanye West - "Gold Digger"
Movie that is good:
Sin City.



Next update: Popcorn burn shaped like the pope...?

4 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 7:35 PM, Blogger x said...

hi just blog-hopping! :)

 
At 8/18/2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Rob said...

What the hell, your gbook is getting spammed?! Man, nothing is safe anymore. Just un petit reminder pour le semaine, hopefully you're free sunday afternoon/evening. Also, bring me more pie, with a side helpin' o' funny updates. Please.

 
At 8/18/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger T said...

i don't call anybody. and the fact that i'm a homebody. see ya around.

 
At 8/23/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Rob said...

update dammit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home