Monday, August 08, 2005

I hate Colds.

You know how people always say, "I should really have a pen and paper handy the next time I'm high. That way, I'll know if whatever it is I'm thinking about really is that profound."

Well I'm not high. But I'm sick as a Goat.

Let the hilarities begin.


I've now drank 3 cups of apple cinnamon Tea. Before that, I had 3 cups of some weird, almost flavorless tea. It could very well have been food colouring in a teabag, for all I knew. I hope there isn't TOO much caffeine in tea. My head is starting to throb. With the amount of tea in my system, I have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes. but every time I stand my lazy ass up, my head explodes. This is a very big problem.

I really should shower.

Virtually everyone on my MSN list changes their font to some degree. But no one ever italicizes their font. I think I'll start doing that.

It occurs to me that I haven't eaten anything in about 27 hours. is it "feed a cold, starve a fever," or "feed a fever, starve a cold"? If anyone knows, please enlighten me.

My x-box isn't working. I'm sad.

I've been playing this incredibly strange game called "Katamari Damacy". Basically, you play a little green alien guy, whose father - who looks like an intergalactic pimp - has just destroyed all the stars in the universe. so basically, you have to go to earth, start rolling random shit up into giant balls of junk. It completely boggles my mind. you can roll up humans, cows, dogs, buildings, octopi, Godzilla, and much more. Not only that, the soundtrack is insidiously addictive. play it if you get the chance.

My head hurts. But stay tuned for my review of this post when I'm not sick anymore.

if that ever happens...

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 9:42 PM, Blogger claver said...

Almost certain its feed a cold starve a fever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home