Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Self Indulgence.

Between the 8+ hours of "Scrubs" and 5 minutes of "House" I've wasted my day watching, I really want to be a jackass doctor in the vein of Dr. House or Dr. Cox.

Or maybe just a jackass. But I've already got that in spades.

In other news, Nelly Furtado became a crazy ho. Not that I'm complaining. I think it works for her. And by "works for her" I actually mean "is fucking hot".

I've mentioned it to some people, but the fact that the Oilers lost the first two games they played after I shaved my playoff beard in conjunction with the fact that they started winning as soon as my facial hair was visible again only serves to prove that I am, in fact, God.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to download the 4th season of Scrubs and the Scrubs soundtrack. And the "Promiscuous Girl" video. hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home