Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The following takes place between 12:38am and 12:43am.

I really don't know what to put here.

I just wanted to put in the title, just so people know how fucking great "24" is.

If I wasn't such a towering symbol of traditional manliness and heterosexuality, I would make love to Kiefer Sutherland.




Uh... I mean, isn't Jessica Alba fucking hot?



Musical Recommendation: Royksopp - The Understanding (2005): I don't understand it, which is what makes it great in an ironic sort of way.



Which brings us to...


I Love Clone High.

2 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger krackhead_korean said...

... try and catch me bitch!

 
At 4/16/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger Bill said...

This entry is brilliant in about five different ways. I'm assuming anyway. It was pretty awesome, and I'm too lazy to count the ways. Five is a good number though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home